Kensington II ScStr - التاريخ

Kensington II ScStr - التاريخ


We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

كينسينغتون الثاني

(ScStr: t. 1،053؛ 1. 195 '؛ b. 31'10 "؛ dr. 18'؛ s. 10 k .؛ cpl.
72 ؛ أ. 2 32 pdrs.، 1 30 pdr. ص.)

تم بناء كينسينغتون الثانية في فيلادلفيا من قبل جيه دبليو لين في عام 1858 واشترتها البحرية في بوسطن في 27 يناير 1862. كلفت في بوسطن نافي يارد في 15 فبراير ، القائم بأعمال السيد فريدريك كروكر في القيادة.

غادرت الباخرة الخشبية بوسطن في 24 فبراير متوجهة إلى خليج المكسيك ، لكن الرياح العاتية والبحار الهائجة ومشكلة المحرك تطلبت منها التوقف عند تشارلستون لإجراء إصلاحات. في حين. في تشارلستون ، كانت تقدم خدمة رائعة لسفن سرب شمال الأطلسي بتزويدها بالمياه العذبة. استأنفت سفينة الإمداد والمياه رحلتها في أبريل وانضمت إلى سرب غرب الخليج للحصار في نيو أورلينز في 4 مايو. بعد جلب المياه والإمدادات لسفن Flag Offlcer Farragut ، محاصرة ساحل الخليج ، أمر Ken & inyton بالصعود إلى نهر المسيسيبي بقطر هوراس بيلز وسارة بروين ، وكلاهما من Comdr. أسطول هاون ديفيد دي بورتر. أثناء مرورها في Ellis Cliffs ، Miss. ، تعرضت السفن الثلاث لإطلاق نار من بطاريات الكونفدرالية. أسكتت صواريخهم الرد على المدافع الجنوبية ، مما مكّن قوة الاتحاد من مواصلة المرور إلى فيكسبيرغ. بعد أن وضعت رسومها في وضع يمكنها من حماية بطاريات الجرف التي دافعت عن فيكسبيرغ ، بقيت كنسينغتون مع أسطول بورتر الذي يصدر المياه والإمدادات ومن وقت لآخر يساعد السفن الشراعية على تغيير مواقعها.

بعد نزول النهر في منتصف يوليو ، زارت سفينة المياه والإمداد حواجز متمركزة على طول ساحل لويزيانا وتكساس. انضمت إلى راشيل سيمان وهنري جيمس في قصف بطاريات الكونفدرالية في سابين باس ، تكساس ، 24 و 25 سبتمبر. تم قطع العملية عندما قامت القوات المدافعة برفع أسلحتها وإخلاء الحصن. على الرغم من استسلام سابين باس في اليوم التالي ، منع نقص القوات البحرية من احتلال المنطقة. ومع ذلك ، كانت هذه العملية والهجمات المماثلة استنزافًا مستمرًا لقوة الجنوب ، وأجبرت الكونفدرالية على تفريق قواتها على نطاق واسع.

خلال العمليات على طول الساحل الغربي للخليج في سبتمبر وأكتوبر ، استولت كنسينغتون على حصار بريطاني يقوم بتشغيل المركب الشراعي Velocitv. مغامرة ، ودارت ، وويت فلوريدا. ~ أخذت أيضًا المركب الشراعي الكونفدرالي كونشيتا ودارت وماري آن ؛ سلوب إليزا والباخرة دان.

بدأت Kensington رحلتها إلى Pensacola بجوائزها في 13 أكتوبر ، حيث قامت بتوصيل المياه في طريقها إلى السفن المحاصرة المتمركزة على طول ساحل تكساس. عند وصولها إلى بينساكولا في 24 أكتوبر ، بدأت سفينة الإمداد القتالية بالعمل من تلك القاعدة ، واستولت على المركب الشراعي الكونفدرالي Cour & e 11 نوفمبر والمركبة البريطانية ماريا في اليوم التالي.

انتقل كنسينغتون إلى نيو أورلين ، في 26 يناير 1863 ، وبعد 5 أشهر أبحر إلى نيويورك لإجراء الإصلاحات التي كانت بحاجة إليها لفترة طويلة. مرة أخرى في تقليم flghting في 1 أغسطس 1864 ، عملت Kensington كسفينة إمداد لسفن سرب شمال الأطلسي الحصار حتى 30 نوفمبر. ~ أبحرت من بوسطن كسفينة نقل في 7 ديسمبر لتزور بورت رويال ، وكي ويست ، وموبيل ، وبينساكولا ، ونيو أورليانز. بعد عودتها إلى نيويورك في 11 يناير 1865 ، قامت كنسينغتون برحلتين مماثلتين إلى الموانئ الجنوبية قبل إيقاف التشغيل في مايو 1865. تم بيعها في مزاد علني في نيويورك إلى شركة Brown & Co في 12 يوليو 1865 وأعيد توثيقها في 31 يوليو.

غرقت كنسينغتون بعد اصطدامها بسفينة شراعية غير معروفة في البحر في 27 يناير 1871.


التاريخ والعمارة

الحدائق بأشجارها الرائعة هي المكان المناسب لقصر كنسينغتون ، واختيار ويليام الثالث وماري الثاني لمنزلهم في لندن. ولدت الملكة فيكتوريا في قصر كنسينغتون وعاشت هناك حتى أصبحت ملكة في عام 1837.

كانت الملكة كارولين ، زوجة جورج الثاني ، هي التي قامت في عام 1728 بتشكيل الحدائق إلى شكلها الحالي من خلال إنشاء سربنتين ولونغ ووتر من تيار ويستبورن. بالنسبة لمعظم القرن الثامن عشر ، كانت الحدائق مغلقة أمام الجمهور. تم فتحها تدريجيًا ولكن فقط لمن يرتدون ملابس محترمة.

في سلسلة طويلة من التحسينات ، كلفت الملكة فيكتوريا الحدائق الإيطالية ونصب ألبرت التذكاري.

يعد التمثال البرونزي لبيتر بان أحد أفضل المعالم المحبوبة في الحدائق. تتميز هذه القطعة الساحرة بوقوف بيتر بان على قاعدة مغطاة بسناجب التسلق والأرانب والفئران. تم افتتاح ملعب ديانا ، أميرة ويلز التذكاري والممشى التذكاري الذي يبلغ طوله سبعة أميال ، والذي يمر أيضًا عبر هايد بارك وجرين بارك وسانت جيمس بارك ، في عام 2000. ريتشموند بارك. إنه منحوت بأشكال الجنيات والجان والحيوانات الصغيرة المختلفة التي تتبع ملامح الخشب.

خارج قصر كينسينغتون يقف تمثال للملكة فيكتوريا نحتته ابنتها الأميرة لويز للاحتفال بمرور 50 عامًا على حكم والدتها.


Kensington II ScStr - التاريخ

(ScStr: dp. 9،200 1. 387٪ b. 44'2 "- dr 24'8" (aft) -، S.
10.7 ك. cpl. 30 أ. لا أحد

SS Suevia - سفينة شحن تم بناؤها في عام 1896 من قبل Blohm & amp Voss في هامبورغ ، ألمانيا تم الاستيلاء عليها من خط هامبورغ أمريكا في عام 1917 من قبل مسؤولي الجمارك لمجلس الشحن بالولايات المتحدة التي أعيدت تسميتها Wachusett (رقم التعريف رقم No. No.
1840) سلمت إلى وزارة الحرب في 22 ديسمبر 1917 مستأجرة للبحرية في 26 ديسمبر 1917 وتم تكليفها في هوبوكين ، نيوجيرسي ، في 9 يناير 1918 ، الملازم كومدر روي دبليو لوك ، USNRF ، في القيادة.

تم تعيينها في خدمة النقل البحري في الخارج كحساب للجيش ، وتم تجهيزها للخدمة البحرية كوسيلة لنقل البضائع. أبحرت في البحر في 19 يناير محملة بشحنة من الإمدادات العامة للجيش متجهة إلى بريست بفرنسا. في 23 كانون الثاني (يناير) ، أجبرتها الحاجة الملحة لإصلاح جهاز الراديو والمحرك الخاص بها على الخروج من قافلتها إلى ميناء في هاليفاكس ، نوفا سكوتيا. أكملت تلك الإصلاحات في 9 فبراير واستأنفت رحلتها عبر المحيط الأطلسي في نفس اليوم. وصلت قافلتها إلى بريست في 24 فبراير ، وأفرغت واتشوست حمولتها. في 18 مارس ، انطلقت سفينة الشحن في رحلة العودة ووصلت إلى نيويورك في الأول من أبريل.

بعد فترة إصلاح قصيرة ، حملت السفينة شحنة أخرى من الجيش وغادرت نيويورك متجهة إلى نورفولك بولاية فيرجينيا للتزود بالوقود. خرجت من هامبتون رودز في 16 أبريل وتوجهت عبر المحيط الأطلسي بصحبة قافلة أخرى. وصلت إلى لوهافر ، فرنسا ، في 7 مايو ، وأفرغت شحنتها وأكملت تحولها في التاسع عشر من خلال الإبحار بقافلة متجهة إلى نيويورك.

دخل Wachusett إلى New Yo_r_1c-1! _arbor في 4 يونيو وبدأ في نفس الوقت الإصلاحات وتحميل البضائع. بعد أحد عشر يومًا من وصولها ، وقفت خارج Nbw York ، متجهة جنوبًا إلى نورفولك حيث قامت بتشغيل سفينة الفحم في الخامس عشر قبل مغادرتها في اليوم التالي إلى إنجلترا. دخلت قافلتها ميناء ساوثهامبتون في 10 يوليو ، وأفرغت لها 4300 طن من الإمدادات قبل التوجه إلى الولايات المتحدة في 20.

بالعودة إلى نيويورك في 8 أغسطس ، خضعت لإصلاحات الرحلة أثناء تحميل البضائع أيضًا. مرة أخرى ، اتجهت جنوبًا إلى نورفولك على متن سفينة فحم والانضمام إلى قافلة متجهة شرقًا. أبحرت من نورفولك في 21 أغسطس وتوجهت إلى بريست في 11 سبتمبر. غادرت Wachusett بريست في 31 سبتمبر بعد تأخير لمدة ستة أيام كانت تنتظر خلالها تشكيل قافلة عسكرية متجهة إلى الوطن. عادت إلى نيويورك في 15 أكتوبر ، وخضعت للإصلاحات الطفيفة المعتادة ، وحمّلت البضائع لآخر عبور لها في زمن الحرب عبر المحيط الأطلسي. وقفت من نيويورك في 24 أكتوبر في قافلة إلى بريست ، حيث وصلت في 8 نوفمبر. بعد ثلاثة أيام ، أنهت الهدنة الأعمال العدائية. بقي Wachusett في فرنسا لمدة 10 أيام أخرى ثم عاد إلى الولايات المتحدة - وللمرة الأولى غير متأثر بخطر الغواصات المعادية.

ومع ذلك ، فإن نهاية الحرب لم تؤشر إلى نهاية مهنة واتشوست في البحرية. بعد وصولها إلى نيويورك في 12 ديسمبر ، حملت الشاحنة 4445 طنًا من الإمدادات ، وفي 22 يناير 1919 ، عادت عبر المحيط الأطلسي. دخلت ميناء سانت نازير ، فرنسا ، في 7 شباط / فبراير ، وبعد تفريغ شحنتها ، شحنت مواد ذخيرة لإعادتها إلى الولايات المتحدة. عند مغادرتها الساحل الفرنسي في 20 فبراير ، توقفت لفترة وجيزة في جزر الأزور في طريقها إلى نيويورك. بعد تحويلها من وجهتها الأصلية ، وصلت إلى فيلادلفيا في 14 مارس.

قامت Wachusett بتحميل شحنة جزئية في فيلادلفيا ثم انتقلت إلى نيويورك حيث ملأت حمولتها وتصدرت مخابئ الفحم الخاصة بها. في 10 أبريل ، أبحرت من نيويورك متجهة إلى جبل طارق. هناك ، تلقت أوامر لمواصلة رحلتها: سنغافورة. وصلت إلى المدينة الاستعمارية البريطانية في الشرق في 27 أبريل وأفرغت حمولتها هناك. من سنغافورة ، أبحر واتشوست في 5 يونيو متوجهاً إلى جاوة في جزر الهند الشرقية بهولندا. وزارت مدينتي ويلتفريدن الجاوية في يونيو وباتافيا في بداية يوليو. في 12 يوليو ، عادت إلى سنغافورة وغادرت تلك المستعمرة البريطانية في 22 يوم. عبر قناة السويس والبحر الأبيض المتوسط ​​، تزود Wachusett بالوقود في جزر الأزور في 8 سبتمبر ووصل إلى نيويورك في 21st.

بعد إصلاحات الرحلة ، تم إخراج Wachusett من اللجنة في 6 أكتوبر 1919 وأعيد إلى مجلس الشحن بالولايات المتحدة في نفس اليوم. احتفظ بها مجلس الشحن حتى أواخر عام 1923

أو في وقت مبكر من عام 1924 ، وفي ذلك الوقت توقف كل ذكر لها في السجلات التجارية.


الأيام الأولى

ظهرت الأميرة شارلوت لأول مرة في يوم ولادتها مع والديها على الدرج خارج المستشفى. سرعان ما غادروا للإقامة في مقر إقامتهم في London & aposs Kensington Palace. قبل فترة طويلة ، تلقت الأميرة الرضيعة زيارات من أفراد آخرين من العائلة المالكة ، بما في ذلك جدها الأمير تشارلز وجدتها الكبرى ، الملكة إليزابيث الثانية.

منذ وصولها ، تلقت الأميرة الجديدة هدايا من جميع أنحاء العالم. أرسل لها رئيس الوزراء الأسترالي توني أبوت بطانية من صوف ميرينو تسمانيا نيابة عن بلاده. أعرب الرئيس الإسرائيلي رؤوفين ريفلين عن تهنئة بلاده ورؤيتها بفستان وردي يحمل عبارة "من إسرائيل بكل حب".

بعد أيام قليلة من ولادتها ، غادرت الأميرة شارلوت لندن مع عائلتها. عاشت & # xA0 في المنزل الريفي والعائلة ، أنمير هول ، للأشهر القليلة القادمة. أخذ والدها إجازة أبوة من عمله كطيار إسعاف جوي لقضاء بعض الوقت معها.

في 5 يوليو 2015 ، تم تعميد الأميرة شارلوت في الكنيسة في سانت ماري المجدلية في ساندرينجهام ، نورفولك ، الكنيسة حيث تم تعميد جدتها الراحلة ديانا أيضًا. ارتدت الأميرة رداء التعميد الملكي & # x2014 نسخة طبق الأصل من ثوب مصنوع للملكة فيكتوريا وابنتها الكبرى ، فيكتوريا ، في عام 1841 و # x2014 ووصلت في عربة أطفال تدفعها والدتها ، وكان والدها وشقيقها الأكبر يمشيان بجانبها. & # xA0

أقام الحفل رئيس أساقفة كانتربري جاستن ويلبي. في لفتة من الشمولية ، دعا دوق ودوقة كامبريدج الجمهور إلى حقل خارج الكنيسة للمشاركة في اليوم الخاص. بيان صادر عن قصر كنسينغتون يقول: & # x2014 الدوق والدوقة ممتنون للغاية للرغبات الدافئة التي تلقوها منذ ولادة الأميرة شارلوت & # x2014 العديد منهم من السكان المحليين في نورفولك & # x2014 ويسعدهم أنه يمكن فتح الحلبة في يوم التعميد. & quot

في 23 أبريل 2018 ، أعلن قصر كنسينغتون أن دوق ودوقة كامبريدج رحبوا بطفلهما الثالث ، وهو ابن. الأميرة شارلوت وشقيقها الجديد لويس الخامس في ترتيب ولاية العرش بعدها. & # xA0


تعلن شركة QuantumScape Corporation و Kensington Capital Acquisition Corp عن إغلاق مجموعة الأعمال QuantumScape للتداول في بورصة نيويورك تحت الرمز & quotQS & quot تبدأ في 27 نوفمبر

سان خوسيه ، كاليفورنيا وويستبيري ، نيويورك ، 27 نوفمبر 2020 / PRNewswire / - أعلنت شركة QuantumScape (& quotQuantumScape & quot) ، الشركة الرائدة في تطوير الجيل التالي من بطاريات الليثيوم المعدنية الصلبة للاستخدام في السيارات الكهربائية ، اليوم أن أكملت اندماج أعمالها مع Kensington Capital Acquisition Corp. (& quot Kensington & quot) (NYSE: KCAC) ، وهي شركة استحواذ ذات أغراض خاصة. تمت الموافقة على مجموعة الأعمال من قبل المساهمين في Kensington في اجتماع خاص عقد في 25 نوفمبر 2020. اعتبارًا من 27 نوفمبر 2020 ، سيتم تداول أسهم QuantumScape في بورصة نيويورك تحت رمز المؤشر & quotQS & quot ، وسيتم تداول الضمانات الخاصة بها في بورصة نيويورك تحت رمز المؤشر & quotQS.W & quot.

منذ تأسيس الشركة في عام 2010 ، ركزت QuantumScape حصريًا على تطوير بطاريات الحالة الصلبة وتصميم عملية تصنيع قابلة للتطوير لتسويق تكنولوجيا البطاريات الخاصة بها لصناعة السيارات. من خلال تصميمها الأنيق & quanode-less & quot ، تم تصميم بطاريات الليثيوم المعدنية ذات الحالة الصلبة الخاصة بـ QuantumScape لتكون أكثر أمانًا ولتوفير نطاق أكبر وأوقات شحن أسرع وعمر دورة محسّن ، مقارنة بتقنية بطاريات الليثيوم أيون التقليدية الحالية.

يمثل اليوم خطوة كبيرة في تطور شركتنا ، وعلق جاجديب سينغ ، المؤسس والرئيس التنفيذي لشركة QuantumScape. تسمح هذه الصفقة لشركة QuantumScape بتمويل تطوير وتسويق تقنية البطاريات المعتمدة من الشركة المصنعة للمعدات الأصلية ، حيث نتطلع إلى لعب دورنا في كهربة مجموعة نقل الحركة في السيارات ، مما يساعد على تحويل واحدة من أكبر الصناعات في العالم وتعزيز مستقبل أنظف للجميع. & quot

وأضاف جاستن ميرو ، رئيس مجلس الإدارة والرئيس التنفيذي لشركة Kensington ، "نحن متحمسون للغاية لإكمال دمج أعمالنا مع QuantumScape وتزويد الشركة برأس مال كبير وتوجيهات السيارات لتسريع خطة أعمالها. لقد برز تبني السيارات الكهربائية باعتباره الاتجاه العالمي الضخم في صناعة السيارات ، والآن أصبحت كوانتوم سكيب في وضع جيد لتصبح موردًا رائدًا لبطاريات الحالة الصلبة لهذا الجيل القادم من المحركات الكهربائية. & quot

ستؤدي الصفقة إلى عائدات صافية تبلغ حوالي 680 مليون دولار لشركة QuantumScape ، بما في ذلك من خلال 500 مليون دولار أمريكي ملتزمة بالكامل PIPE. من المتوقع أن تدعم الأموال من الصفقة الشركة بالكامل من خلال بدء الإنتاج في النصف الثاني من عام 2024.

عمل هيوز هوبارد وأمبير ريد إل إل بي كمستشار قانوني وبنك يو بي إس للاستثمار وشركة ستيفل نيكولاس أند أمبير كومباني إنكوربوريتد وروبرت دبليو بيرد وشركاه إنكوربوريتد عملوا كمستشارين ماليين لشركة كنسينغتون. عملت شركة Goldman Sachs & amp Co. LLC وبنك UBS الاستثماري كوكلاء اكتتاب مشتركين في عرض PIPE. عمل Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & amp Rosati كمستشار قانوني وعمل Goldman Sachs & amp Co. LLC كمستشار مالي لشركة QuantumScape.

حول شركة كوانتوم سكيب
تأسست شركة QuantumScape في عام 2010 في كاليفورنيا ، وهي شركة رائدة في تطوير الجيل التالي من بطاريات الليثيوم المعدنية الصلبة لاستخدامها في السيارات الكهربائية. تتمثل مهمة الشركة في إحداث ثورة في تخزين الطاقة لتمكين مستقبل مستدام.

للحصول على معلومات إضافية ، يرجى زيارة www.quantumscape.com

حول شركة Kensington Capital Acquisition Corp.
Kensington Capital Acquisition Corp (رمزها في بورصة نيويورك: KCAC) هي شركة استحواذ ذات أغراض خاصة تم تشكيلها بغرض إحداث اندماج أعمال في قطاع السيارات. Kensington برعاية Kensington Capital Partners LLC وفريق الإدارة المكون من Justin Mirro و Bob Remenar و Simon Boag و Daniel Huber. يحظى Kensington أيضًا بدعم مجلس من المديرين المستقلين بما في ذلك Tom LaSorda و Anders Pettersson و Mitch Quain و Don Runkle و Matt Simoncini. أكمل فريق Kensington أكثر من 70 صفقة سيارات ولديه أكثر من 300 عام من الخبرة المشتركة في قيادة بعض أكبر شركات السيارات في العالم.

للحصول على معلومات إضافية ، يرجى زيارة www.autospac.com.

تطلعي البيانات
تتضمن المعلومات الواردة في هذا البيان الصحفي & quot ؛ بيانات ذات نظرة مستقبلية & quot بالمعنى المقصود في القسم 27 أ من قانون الأوراق المالية والمادة 21E من قانون الأوراق المالية لعام 1934 ، بصيغته المعدلة. جميع البيانات ، بخلاف بيانات الحقائق الحالية أو التاريخية المدرجة في هذا العرض التقديمي ، فيما يتعلق بالاستحواذ المقترح من Kensington على QuantumScape ، وقدرة Kensington على إتمام الصفقة ، وتطوير منتجات QuantumScape وأدائها (بما في ذلك الإطار الزمني لتطوير هذه المنتجات) ، والفوائد الصفقة والأداء المالي المستقبلي للشركة المدمجة ، وكذلك استراتيجية الشركة المندمجة ، والعمليات المستقبلية ، والمركز المالي المقدر ، والإيرادات والخسائر المقدرة ، والتكاليف المتوقعة ، والتوقعات ، وخطط وأهداف الإدارة هي بيانات تطلعية. عند استخدامها في هذا البيان الصحفي ، فإن الكلمات 'مصممة لـ ، & quot & quotcould ، & quot & quotshould ، & quot & quotwill ، & quot & quotmay ، & quot & quotbelieve & quot & quotantipate & quot & quotintend & quot & quotestimate & quot & quotexpect & quot & quotproject & quot ، وغيرها من التعبيرات المماثلة تهدف إلى تحديد البيانات التطلعية ، على الرغم من عدم احتواء جميع البيانات التطلعية على كلمات التعريف هذه. تستند هذه البيانات التطلعية إلى التوقعات والافتراضات الحالية للإدارة حول الأحداث المستقبلية وتستند إلى المعلومات المتاحة حاليًا فيما يتعلق بنتيجة وتوقيت الأحداث المستقبلية. باستثناء ما يقتضيه القانون المعمول به ، تتنصل QuantumScape من أي واجب لتحديث أي بيانات تطلعية ، وكلها مؤهلة صراحةً من خلال البيانات الواردة في هذا القسم ، لتعكس الأحداث أو الظروف بعد تاريخ هذا البيان الصحفي. يحذرك QuantumScape من أن هذه البيانات التطلعية تخضع للعديد من المخاطر والشكوك ، والتي يصعب التنبؤ بمعظمها والعديد منها خارج عن سيطرة Kensington أو QuantumScape. بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، يحذرك QuantumScape من أن البيانات التطلعية الواردة في هذا البيان الصحفي تخضع للعوامل التالية: (1) قدرة QuantumScape على إدراك الفوائد المتوقعة من مجموعة الأعمال ، والتي قد تتأثر ، من بين أمور أخرى ، بالمنافسة وقدرة QuantumScape على النمو وإدارة النمو بشكل مربح بعد دمج الأعمال التجارية (2) المخاطر المتعلقة بنتائج وتوقيت تطوير الشركة لتقنية البطاريات وعمليات التصنيع ذات الصلة (3) احتمال أن تتأثر QuantumScape سلبًا بالآخرين العوامل الاقتصادية و / أو التجارية و / أو التنافسية و (4) احتمال اختلاف الإطار الزمني المتوقع والتوقعات الأخرى المتعلقة بالتطوير والأداء لمنتجات QuantumScape عن الافتراضات الحالية. في حالة وجود واحد أو أكثر من المخاطر أو حالات عدم اليقين الموضحة في هذا البيان الصحفي ، أو إذا ثبت أن الافتراضات الأساسية غير صحيحة ، فقد تختلف النتائج والخطط الفعلية ماديًا عن تلك المعبر عنها في أي بيانات تطلعية. يمكن العثور على معلومات إضافية بشأن هذه العوامل وغيرها التي قد تؤثر على العمليات والتوقعات التي تمت مناقشتها هنا في الإيداعات الدورية لكينسينغتون لدى لجنة الأوراق المالية والبورصات. إيداعات Kensington's SEC متاحة للجمهور على موقع SEC على www.sec.gov.

لشركة Kensington Capital Acquisition Corp.
دان هوبر
المدير المالي
[البريد الإلكتروني & # 160 محمي]
703-674-6514


في شمال شرق فيلادلفيا ، تاريخ غني بمسارات القطارات وعمليات الاستحواذ

محرر & # 8217s noteظهرت نسخة من هذا المقال في إصدار شتاء 2018 من مجلة High Line ، وهو منشور من فرع فيلادلفيا لجمعية بنسلفانيا للسكك الحديدية الفنية والتاريخية.

عبرت السكك الحديدية شمال شرق فيلادلفيا منذ الأيام الأولى للصناعة # 8217 في أمريكا. بينما لم تعد بعض خطوط السكك الحديدية القديمة باقية ، يجب أن نتذكرها للدور الذي لعبته في تطوير الأحياء التي خدمتها في السابق. لا يزال بعض هذه الخطوط موجودًا ويقوم بوظائفه كما كان الحال في القرن التاسع عشر.

1838: قامت سكة حديد فيلادلفيا وويلمنجتون وبالتيمور ببناء جسر نيوكيرك ، وهو أول جسر دائم في غريز فيري. | الصورة مجاملة من برادلي بينيستون

بدأت السكك الحديدية في شمال شرق فيلادلفيا بميثاق منحته الجمعية العامة لولاية بنسلفانيا لسكة حديد فيلادلفيا وترينتون (P & ampT) في عام 1831. كان داعموها و # 8217 هدفًا أصليًا هو ربط المركز الأكثر اكتظاظًا بالسكان في فيلادلفيا ، بالقرب من 3rd و وولنات ستريتس في ذلك الوقت ، مع ترينتون ، نيو جيرسي ، المحطة الجنوبية الغربية لمزيج من القنوات وخطوط السكك الحديدية المملوكة من قبل احتكار يعرف باسم السكك الحديدية المتحدة لنيوجيرسي التي وصلت إلى نيوارك وخليج راريتان. سيتم الاتصال عن طريق جسر سيتم بناؤه عبر نهر ديلاوير فوق شلالات ديلاوير بالقرب من موريسفيل ، بنسلفانيا. حتى أن مؤيدي P & ampT & # 8217s تصوروا أن خطها ربما يمتد على طول الطريق إلى خليج راريتان ، ويتنافس مع يونايتد رايلرودز أوف نيوجيرسي. عينت إدارة P & ampT & # 8217s Samuel H. Kneass لمسح مسار الخط & # 8217s. يبلغ من العمر 26 عامًا فقط ، وقد أكمل بالفعل مسح موقع القناة التي تربط بين ديلاوير وخلجان تشيسابيك وسيستمر في الحصول على مهنة لامعة في صناعة السكك الحديدية الوليدة في فيلادلفيا # 8217 ، وبناء أول جسر للسكك الحديدية ، نيوكيرك جسر عبر نهر Schuylkill من أجل فيلادلفيا و Wilmington و Baltimore Railroad (PW & ampB). يقع في Grays Ferry ، وكان أيضًا أول جسر إلى جنوب فيلادلفيا ، ولسنوات عديدة الجسر الوحيد الذي يعبر نهر شيولكيل ، ويحمل كلاً من حركة المرور على الطرق والسكك الحديدية. يظهر اسمه على نصب Newkirk Viaduct الذي تم ترميمه مؤخرًا ، والذي تم نقله على طول مسار نهر Schuylkill بالقرب من Bartram & # 8217s Garden. يقع قبره في Woodlands Cemetery الذي يطل على خط PW & ampB القديم.

لم يؤخذ أنصار P & ampT & # 8217s في الاعتبار معارضة فيلادلفيا الذين يعيشون في مسارها المقترح ، ولا سيما في المناطق الأكثر تشييدًا في Northern Liberities و Penn Township شمال المدينة وحدود شارع فاين # 8217 كما كانت موجودة من قبل عام 1854 توحيد المدينة والمقاطعة. أثبتت هذه المعارضة أنها حاسمة حيث اقترب بناء خط السكة الحديد # 8217 من مدينة فيلادلفيا ، حيث تم تعريف المدينة في عصر ما قبل التوحيد على أنها تشغل مساحة 2.277 ميل مربع فقط بين نهري ديلاوير وشيلكيل وبين شوارع فاين وساوث ستريت. كان طاقم المسار يضع القضبان في أسرة شوارع كنسينغتون نهارًا ، ويقوم الجيران بحفرها ورمي القضبان في نهر ديلاوير ليلاً. باختيار التقدير بدلاً من الشجاعة ، تم إنهاء مسارات السكك الحديدية & # 8217s في Front Street و Montgomery Avenue عند اكتمالها في عام 1834 ، وهو وضع يعتقد خطأً أنه مؤقت فقط. هذا الموقع مشغول الآن من قبل مدرسة كينسينجتون الثانوية للفنون الإبداعية. احتل يمين الطريق إلى هذا الموقع P & ampT & # 8217s شارع Trenton في الصف.

في البداية ، اعتمدت شركة P & ampT على الخيول ، ولكنها سرعان ما اشترت قاطرة بقيمة 6000 دولار من Mathias Baldwin ، القاطرة الخامسة للشركة & # 8217s ، والتي سميت & # 8220 The Trenton. & # 8221 في تشغيلها التجريبي في أكتوبر 1834 ، سافر القطار مسافة 25 ميلاً من كينسينجتون إلى Morrisville في 55 دقيقة ورحلة العودة في 46 دقيقة. ثم عرضت P & ampT قطارين ذهابًا وإيابًا يوميًا ، أحدهما يعمل بقاطرة بالدوين والآخر بالخيول مقابل أجرة ذهابًا وإيابًا بقيمة 1.50 دولارًا.

مع تطور Kensington ، استلزم الصراع بين القطارات ومركبات الطرق السريعة رفع الخط في عام 1911 ، وأصبح يُعرف باسم Trenton Avenue Elevated. تمت إزالة أجزاء الركيزة من هذا الخط في الثمانينيات ، ولكن بقيت الأجزاء الأخرى حيث تم بناؤها عند التعبئة.

صورة حوالي عام 1900 لمحطة كنسينغتون للشحن والتي كانت المحطة الجنوبية لسكة حديد فيلادلفيا وترينتون. | الصورة مجاملة من هاي لاين عبر متحف السكك الحديدية في ولاية بنسلفانيا

تدين ترينتون بموقعها إلى حقيقة أنها أبعد مكان يمكن ملاحته شمالًا في نيوجيرسي على نهر ديلاوير. في ثلاثينيات القرن التاسع عشر ، كانت القوارب البخارية تجوب نهر ديلاوير بانتظام بين فيلادلفيا وترينتون وتنافس مع خطوط السكك الحديدية الجديدة ، والتي ، بسبب المعارضة ، لم تقطع طول الطريق إلى وسط فيلادلفيا ، بل إلى منطقة نائية. محطة كينسينجتون. ظلت Steamboats بديلاً شائعًا لعدة عقود ، وهي وسيلة للاستمتاع بوجبة جيدة على مهل من شاد الألواح المكسوة بالأسماك أثناء رحلة ممتعة. في عام 1858 ، أعلن قبطان الباخرة بنجامين مكماكين عن قاربه ، The إدوين فورست الإبحار بين فيلادلفيا وترينتون ، مقابل 0.25 سنتًا للمرور ونفس المبلغ للوجبات. في عام 1847 ، عوضت شركة P & ampT عن عدم قدرتها على الوصول إلى وسط فيلادلفيا من خلال بناء رصيف القارب البخاري الخاص بها في ما كان يعرف آنذاك ببلدة أكسفورد على نهر ديلاوير بالقرب من شارع ديستون رقم 8217s في الحي الشمالي الشرقي من تاكوني. في Tacony Junction ، تم توصيل خط السكة الحديد بالرصيف بحافز بالقرب من الفنادق على طول النهر. ال إدوين فورست أضاف Tacony إلى جدوله الزمني. أصبح رصيفه لاحقًا جزءًا من موقع Disston Saw Works الشامل.

خلال الحرب الأهلية ، كانت قطارات قوات الاتحاد من النقاط الشمالية تفرغ ركابها في رصيف تاكوني هذا. ثم تنقلهم القوارب البخارية جنوبًا إلى فيلادلفيا نافي يارد الواقعة بين سفح شارع فيدرال وسفح شارع واشنطن. رسالة تلغراف من Tacony Junction نبهت القاعدة البحرية إلى مغادرة الباخرة ، وسيتم إطلاق مدفع احتفالي لتنبيه المتطوعين الذين يعيشون بالقرب من القاعدة لبدء إعداد وجبات الطعام للقوات القادمة. وصل الجنود أيضًا إلى القاعدة من كامدن على متن البواخر التابعة لشركة United Railroads & # 8217 Camden & amp Amboy Railroad. بعد أن تم تحديثها هناك ، كانت القوات تسير على طول شارع واشنطن (أو شارع برايم ستريت كما كان يسمى سابقًا) إلى محطة PW & ampB في شارع Broad Street لمواصلة رحلتهم جنوبًا إلى ساحات القتال في فيرجينيا. المدفع الاحتفالي هو الآن من بين ممتلكات فيلادلفيا التاريخية وحصن ميفلين # 8217.

في البداية ، كان لدى إدارة P & ampT & # 8217 طموحات أكبر من مجرد تشغيل خط إلى ترينتون ، لكن United Railroads of New Jersey ، التي تمتلك المسار المتنافس ، دعتهم إلى الاندماج. مرة أخرى ، اختاروا السلطة التقديرية على الشجاعة ، فعلوا ذلك وأصبحوا عضوًا في الاحتكار.

في عام 1870 ، شرعت الشركات والمصالح الزراعية في هولمزبيرج وبوستلتون في تطوير خط سكة حديد يتصل بخط P & ampT على بعد مسافة قصيرة شمال Tacony Junction & # 8217s إلى رصيف القوارب البخارية من أجل تزويد مجتمعاتهم المتنامية بوصول أفضل لوسائل النقل. وافقت شركة P & ampT على تقديم الخدمة على خطها من اتصالها ، وهي نقطة تسمى Holmesburg Junction. امتد الخط مسافة 4.1 ميل وتم بناء جزء من المسافة على طول بنياباك كريك مع محطة ركاب وشحن على طول الطريق ، بما في ذلك هولمزبيرج (بالإضافة إلى محطة هولمزبيرج جانكشن) ، أشتون ، وبلو جراس. تم إنهاء الخط في محطة Bustleton في شارع Bustleton بين طريق Welsh Road و Grant Avenue حيث كانت المحطة تقع في حظيرة من حقبة الحرب الثورية. كانت تعرف في الأصل باسم سكة حديد هولمزبيرج وبوستلتون ، وتم اختصار اسمها في النهاية إلى فرع بوستلتون.

Tacony Boathouse Warf عام 1901. | الصورة مجاملة من هاي لاين عبر لويس لاتارولا

يعد طريق P & ampT & # 8217s من Morrrisville جنوبًا إلى ما لا يقل عن Frankford الآن جزءًا من Amtrak & # 8217s Northeast Corridor. تم تأجير خطوط السكك الحديدية المتحدة في نيوجيرسي ، بما في ذلك أيضًا P & ampT ، بواسطة سكة حديد بنسلفانيا (PRR) في عام 1871. عند اندماجها مع New York Central في عام 1968 ، أصبح المالك Penn Central. في عام 1976 ، استحوذت شركة Amtrak على خط P & ampT السابق للممر الشمالي الشرقي وأصبح Bustleton Branch جزءًا من Conrail.

خضع فرع بوستلتون لعدد من التغييرات المهمة على مر السنين مع تطوير شارع روزفلت ، في البداية طريق من أربعة حارات بالقرب من طريق ويلش وشارع غرانت. تم تشييد الشارع في قطع مع وجود الفرع على جسر علوي ، لكن اتساع الشارع في أوائل الستينيات دفع إلى قرار إنهاء الفرع شرق الشارع. قبل هذا التخلي ، أبرمت PRR عقدًا مع شركة فيلادلفيا للكهرباء يسمح للمرفق ببناء خطوط نقل الطاقة وأبراجها الداعمة بحقوق الهواء على خطوط السكك الحديدية المختلفة. يمكن للمرء اليوم تتبع الفرع الأصلي من خلال مراقبة هذه الخطوط العلوية ، سواء بقي المسار أم لا.

نمت شمال شرق فيلادلفيا بسرعة بعد الحرب العالمية الثانية ، وتطور الاهتمام التجاري في توسيع الفرع شمالًا على طول الجانب الشرقي من شارع روزفلت ابتداءً من الخمسينيات من القرن الماضي مع سلسلة سوبر ماركت شركة Penn Fruit Company ، التي قامت ببناء مستودعات مبردة وجافة واسعة النطاق مخدومة بالسكك الحديدية و مجمع مخابز جنوب شارع جرانت على طول طريق بلو جراس.

في عام 1958 ، أنشأت مدينة فيلادلفيا وغرفة التجارة في فيلادلفيا الكبرى شركة فيلادلفيا للتنمية الصناعية (PIDC) لتوفير مواقع تطوير حديثة للشركات التي لم تعد ترغب في الاستمرار في شغل مباني مصانع غير فعالة ومتعددة الطوابق. قدمت المدينة الأرض في الزوايا الأربع لمطار شمال شرق فيلادلفيا ، وهي منشأة تم إنشاؤها من الأراضي الزراعية الوفيرة في الشمال الشرقي و 8217 خلال الحرب العالمية الثانية. شرعت PIDC في بناء امتداد فرع Bustel الخاص بها شرق شارع روزفلت وشمال شارع جرانت من اتصال امتد إلى تلك النقطة بواسطة PRR. كان ويتمان & # 8217s Chocolates ، الذي انتقل من مسار مشروع إندبندانس مول ، أول مستأجر يخدم السكك الحديدية. كانت الشركة موجودة في موقع على طول الجادة شمال شارع جرانت ، وسرعان ما تبعها Kiddie City ، وهي شركة تابعة لـ Penn Fruit ، ومخبز لـ Acme Markets. امتد مسار PIDC على طول حدود المطار تقريبًا إلى طريق Comly Road ، على مسافة 4.5 ميل عند اكتماله في عام 1971.

سكة حديد بنسلفانيا ومحطة الركاب والشحن # 8217s Bustleton في عام 1910. | الصورة مجاملة من هاي لاين عبر شركة مكتبة فيلادلفيا

لا يزال الفرع يعمل في خدمة الشحن النشطة ، لكن خدمة الركاب الخاصة به قد ولت منذ فترة طويلة. بعد فترة وجيزة من الحرب العالمية الأولى ، أدركت PRR الرغبة في تشغيل ركاب محرك بنزين ذاتي الدفع & # 8220busses & # 8221 على خطوط فرعية ذات كثافة خفيفة لا تبرر حركة المرور فيها كهربة أو استمرار المحركات البخارية. استحوذت PRR على عدد من هذه السيارات في عام 1921 وأضافت إلى مقتنياتها حتى عام 1926 عندما تخلت عن الفكرة. تقدم PRR للتخلي عن خدمة الركاب في Bustleton Branch في 20 نوفمبر 1925.

هناك بعض الأشخاص الذين يمكنهم تذكر الأوقات السعيدة التي استمتعوا بها في مخيم عطلة نهاية الأسبوع Children & # 8217s Country الذي كان يقع في محطة Blue Grass. سيتم إحضار أطفال المدينة من أحياء حضرية كثيفة لتجربة الريف والحياة في مزرعة. وصل بعض هؤلاء الأطفال إلى القطار.

عندما استحوذت PRR على P & ampT في عام 1871 ، كانت قد أنشأت بالفعل طريقًا عبر فيلادلفيا من شأنه أن يربط P & ampT ووصلاته الشمالية بـ PW & ampB وأسواقها الجنوبية. This route would extend first as a joint project from the PW&B at Grays Ferry along the Schuylkill River’s west bank northward to the PRR station near 30th Street, developed in 1864, and then northward from there to a connection to the Reading Railroad near the Philadelphia Zoo. This joint railroad line was then extended in 1863 in a tangent across sparsely-populated North Philadelphia from the zoo to a connection with the P&T at a point to be called Frankford Junction, completed in 1867. The PRR had abandoned hope at the time of reaching the most densely populated Delaware waterfront areas of Philadelphia and instead expected that their West Philadelphia station would draw travelers to it. This undertaking from the Philadelphia Zoo to Frankford Junction would be called the Connecting Railway. Today, this connector is an integral segment of Amtrak’s line through Philadelphia.

With the 1867 inauguration of an all-rail route from Baltimore through Philadelphia to New York, the steamboat transfer at Tacony was terminated, but the pier remained in operation for riverboats until WWI. It was occasionally pressed back into rail service in periods of high-volume traffic, such as during the 1876 Centennial celebration when the steamer Creedmore Cutter transported passengers from Tacony to the PRR dock at Walnut Street. By the 1930s, Disston Saw Works had eliminated the pier and replaced it with a marginal bulkhead where barges docked along Disston’s waterfront.

Bustleton freight station of the Reading Railroad on the New York Shoreline at Grant Avenue circa 1940. | Image courtesy of The High Line via Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania

Completion of the Connecting Railway did not mean that the PRR had lost interest in the P&T track that extended southward below Frankford Junction to its old Front Street and Montgomery Avenue terminal. The PRR now revisited the Tacony pier site along the Delaware River where steamboats had docked. In 1892, it proceeded to extend a five-mile branch line known as the Kensington & Tacony (K&T) southward along the river shoreline to Tioga Street, allowing it access to the industries concentrated along the Delaware River such as Disston, various swollen and cordage mills, and the Frankford Arsenal. It also tied back to the K&T at Frankford Junction via the line in the bed of Tioga Street. In 1925, the K&T attracted a new customer, Philadelphia Electric Company’s coal-fired Richmond Station on Lewis Street. In 1935, this station was expanded to provide all power to the PRR’s electrified service between Philadelphia and New York, transmitted on towers over the K&T’s right-of-way to the Northeast Corridor. While Richmond Station no longer produces power, it sources electricity via interconnections with other stations and continues to use the K&T’s overhead transmission lines. The K&T remained quite active into the early 1980s, having its own Tacony rail yard north of Disston’s factory to accommodate car switching on the branch. Conrail eventually abandoned the K&T when its bridge over Frankford Creek caught fire. The line’s customer base did not justify the considerable cost of replacing it. The action stranded several rail shippers which were then forced to switch to trucks. Portions of the K&T live on today as a rail-to-trail bike path.

The K&T was paralleled a short distance away by the track of the Philadelphia Belt Line Railroad, an entity created in 1889 that favored the Reading Railroad. Today this line is heavily used by Kinder Morgan’s liquid bulk distribution facility and connects to the Conrail Port Richmond Branch that accesses Tioga Marine Terminal. Clearance improvements to the Port Richmond Branch have been approved for funding so that traffic can reach Tioga Marine Terminal. The branch itself has been the subject of considerable notoriety as a gathering spot for drug addicts. The long a rich history of the Reading Railroad’s Port Richmond Terminal is beyond the scope of this article.

In the 1850s and 󈨀s three railroads dominated Philadelphia–the Pennsylvania Railroad, the Philadelphia and Reading Railroad (known later as simply “Reading”), and the North Pennsylvania Railroad, a line built in the 1850s extending from a terminal near Front and Noble Streets northward to Jenkintown, Fort Washington, Ambler, and to Bethlehem where it served the Lehigh Valley and the anthracite mines of Carbon County. It also developed a line extending from Jenkintown to Trenton, its Delaware River Branch. This third railroad was acquired by Reading in 1879.

The American railroad industry of the 1870s was characterized by cutthroat, unregulated, no holds barred competition as companies sought to grow their franchises, increasingly at their competitors’ expense. With the PRR now having established a route from Baltimore through Philadelphia to Raritan Bay, it had put the Reading at a distinct disadvantage. The Reading’s president, Franklin B. Gowen, now sought to even the score by coupling together his own set of lines that would get his railroad to Newark. This effort would greatly impact Northeast Philadelphia.

Frankford Station of the Reading Railroad circa 1900 on the west side of Frankford Avenue at Unity Street. | Image courtesy of The High Line via Hagley Museum and Library

Gowen, already famous as the prosecutor of the Molly Maguires in Carbon County, had negotiated a series of acquisitions and mergers that got him part of the way to his goal, but he needed more. His acquisition of the North Penn Railroad extended the Reading to Trenton, but this route was circuitous by way of Jenkintown, and Gowen wanted a direct connection. He got it through control over the Philadelphia and Newtown Railroad in 1879. This line, established in 1860, had completed track from Reading’s Wayne Junction to Cheltenham, Bryn Athyn, Fox Chase, and Newtown by 1878, a distance of 27 miles. Coming under Gowen’s control, it was extended in a northeastward tangent from Cheltenham nine miles to connect with the meandering Delaware River Branch at Neshaminy Falls. This extension was given the name “New York Shortline.” This railroad took on the ambition name of the Philadelphia, Newtown, and New York Railroad (PN&NY). Gowen’s assemblage of the Reading, North Penn, and PN&NY got him to Trenton from connections with the Bound Brook Railroad. The Central Railroad of New Jersey got him to Newark. The PRR watched its rival’s track assemblage with concern.

The PRR’s response was to create a line that, on paper, took it parallel to this assemblage as far north as Bustleton. Its intentions seem to have been to thwart the Reading from developing industry sites along its line, as the PRR’s real estate arm Manor Realty bought up farmland between its proposed line and the Reading’s. If industries moved onto the land, the PRR would be assured that their only rail access would belong to the railroad company. An example is Manor Realty’s sale of a site to Keystone Brick Company, which quarried clay on the site for much of Philadelphia’s housing construction in the 1920s and 󈧢s and used the PRR to ship out finished bricks. Their 134-acre site was acquired by the federal government during WWII and used as a naval supply depot, now known as the Naval Support Activity.

The first, and really only, phase of PRR construction in the Northeast was their Oxford Road Branch, a single three and a half mile industrial track extending northward mostly in cut from the Connecting Railway at C Street Yard near Erie Avenue in 1896. The PRR initially called it the Philadelphia and Bustleton Railroad. It was constructed as far north as a few hundred yards beyond Oxford Road (now Avenue) and terminated between coal and lumber yards. It crossed another railroad initially at grade, the 2.6 mile Philadelphia and Frankford Railroad constructed by local businesses and farming interests in 1892. The P&F line joined the Philadelphia and Newtown Railroad at the confusingly named Frankford Junction and it too eventually came under the control of the Reading. The area’s industry served by both railroads was then largely dairy farms. The P&F provided passenger as well as freight service, with stations at Cedar Grove near the Whitaker cotton mill on Tacony Creek and at the line’s terminal in the bustling mill town of Frankford. Passenger service was abandoned after the city’s Market-Frankford Elevated Line was completed in the 1920s.

Map of Philadelphia railroads, Philadelphia City Planning Commission, 1971 | Image courtesy of The High Line

Beyond Oxford Road, the PRR right-of-way remained in its control until the City of Philadelphia announced plans to construct the Northeast Freeway. Only a small portion of Northeast Boulevard was ever constructed, and the name “Pennway” was given to a street in part of the right-of-way, the same name that was given the project by the PRR. As with the Bustleton Branch, the PRR leased air rights to the electric company, and that is how one can trace the location of the original right-of-way. While both of these lines may have initially disappointed their investors, that changed in 1919 when Sears, Roebuck and Company executive Lessing Rosenwald decided to place the company’s eastern regional catalog headquarters where Oxford Road and the P&F line intersected. This gave Sears the clout to pit the two railroads against each other to negotiate rates and service. With the advent of trailer-train intermodal shipping in the 1960s, direct boxcar service to the facility declined dramatically. Both lines were identified for abandonment during the 1973-76 regional rail reorganization.

These two branch lines may be history, but the PN&NY lives up to its ambitious name. Under Reading ownership, its New York Shortline was the preferred route for freight to the New York market and also carried the B&O Railroad’s Royal Blue Line passenger service from Washington and Baltimore to Newark. Its freight station on Grant Avenue in Bustleton competed with its PRR counterpart four blocks away. Its segment for Wayne Junction to Cheltenham Junction carried the Reading’s commuter service to Fox Chase, a function now performed by SEPTA. With the sale of Conrail to CSX and Norfolk Southern, the New York Shortline came under CSX control and it has improved its height clearances to permit double-stacked intermodal container movements. Part of CSX’s high clearance route extends from Jacksonville, Florida to Montreal. No doubt Franklin Gowen would be pleased. CSX and SEPTA traffic must share a portion of this route from Olney to Cheltenham, giving nervous fits to schedulers of both railroads.

Amtrak has on its drawing boards ambitious plans to upgrade and relocate portions of its Northeast Corridor. For example, one alternative addresses the feasibility of rerouting the corridor between Frankford Junction and 30th Street Station, the old Connecting Railway, to eliminate the curve near Frankford which has been the cause of a recent fatal derailment. If one thing is certain, the story of Northeast Philadelphia’s railroad industry continues to evolve.

About the Author

Edward W. Duffy is the author of "Philadelphia: A Railroad History" (Camino Books, 2013) and "Philadelphia Celebrates: Three Great Anniversaries - 1876-1926-1976" (Camino Books, 2017).


Growing Her Lifestyle Brand

After the Stewarts restored the 19th-century farmhouse they had bought, Stewart decided to focus her energy on gourmet cooking, having trained herself by reading Julia Child&aposs Mastering the Art of French Cooking. She started a catering business in the late 1970s, and soon became known for her gourmet menus and unique, creative presentation. Within a decade, Martha Stewart, Inc., had grown into a $1 million business serving a number of corporate and celebrity clients.

Stewart expanded into the world of publishing with her first book, Entertaining, which became a bestseller and was followed in quick succession by such publications as Martha Stewart&aposs Quick Cook Menus, Martha Stewart&aposs Hors d&aposOeuvres, Martha Stewart&aposs Christmas و Martha Stewart&aposs Wedding Planner. Her newfound fame took its toll on her personal life, as her marriage to Andy ended in divorce in 1990, after a bitter three-year separation.

In 1991, Martha Stewart, Inc., became Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc., with the release of her magazine, Martha Stewart Living. Stewart&aposs lifestyle empire soon grew to include two magazines, a checkout-size recipe publication, a popular cable television show, a syndicated newspaper column, a series of how-to books, a radio show, an Internet site and $763 million in annual retail sales.

On October 19, 1999, America&aposs most famous homemaker returned to Wall Street to see her company through its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange. At the end of the day, the price of each of 72 million shares in Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. had jumped more than 95 percent and raised almost $130 million. Stewart herself controls 96 percent of the voting shares in her company and is worth $1.2 billion.


Line of succession

The Prince of Wales is the Queen's eldest son and first in line to the throne.

On 29 July 1981 he married Lady Diana Spencer, who became the Princess of Wales. The couple had two sons, William and Harry. They later separated and their marriage was dissolved in 1996. On 31 August 1997, the princess was killed in a car crash in Paris.

Prince Charles married Camilla Parker Bowles on 9 April 2005. As heir to the throne, his main duties are to support the Queen in her royal commitments.


A Handy Map of All the Royal Residences in the UK

Somewhere along the way, you probably learned that Buckingham Palace is home to the ruler of the United Kingdom and many unflinching, fancily clad guards. And, if you watch التاج or keep a close eye on royal family news, you might recognize the names of other estates like Windsor Castle and Kensington Palace.

But what about Gatcombe Park, Llwynywermod, or any of the other royal residences? To fill in the gaps of your knowledge, UK-based money-lending site QuickQuid created a map and corresponding illustrations of all 20 properties, and compiled the need-to-know details about each place.

QuickQuid

Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip kept eight estates for themselves, and divvied up the rest among their children and grandchildren, some of whom have purchased their own properties, too. Though Buckingham Palace is still considered the official residence of the Queen, she now splits most of her time between Windsor Castle and other holiday homes like Balmoral Castle in Scotland and Sandringham House, which Prince Philip is responsible for maintaining.

QuickQuid

Windsor shares its grounds with two other properties: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s home, Frogmore House, and the Royal Lodge, where Prince Andrew (the Queen’s second youngest child) lives.

QuickQuid

Southwest of Windsor is Highgrove House, Prince Charles’s official family home with wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. They also own Birkhall in Scotland, Clarence House in London, Tamarisk House on the Isles of Scilly, and the aforementioned Llwynywermod in Wales. Much like the Queen herself does, Charles and Camilla basically have a different house for each region they visit.

QuickQuid

In 2011, the Queen gave Anmer Hall—which is on the grounds of Sandringham House—to Prince William and Kate Middleton as a wedding gift, but they’ve recently relocated to Kensington Palace so Prince George could attend school in London.

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip’s only daughter, Anne, resides in Gatcombe Park with her daughter, Zara Tindall. Anne also owns St. James’s Palace in London, where her niece (Princess Beatrice of York) and her mother’s cousin (Princess Alexandra) sometimes live.

Lastly there's Edward, Elizabeth and Philip's youngest son, who lives with his wife in Bagshot Park, which architectural historian Nikolaus Pevsner called “bad, purposeless, [and] ugly.”

QuickQuid

If you’re feeling particularly cramped in your tiny one-bedroom apartment (or even regular-sized house) after reading about the royal family’s overabundance of real estate, take solace in the knowledge that at least you’ll never have to follow their strict fashion rules.


Kensington II ScStr - History

A river formed by the confluence of several small streams in the general vicinity of College Park, Md. The Anacostia flows in a southwesterly direction for some 12 to 15 miles through parts of Maryland and the District of Columbia before entering the Potomac at Haines Point.

(ScStr: t. 217 1. 129' b. 23' dph. 5' s. 7.5 k. cpl. 67 a. 2 9" D. sb.)

The first Anacostia-a screw steamer built at Philadelphia in 1856 as M. W. Chapin-originally operated out of Middletown, Conn., as a merchant tug. During subsequent service as a canal boat, the vessel caught the eye of the Federal Government which chartered her sometime in September 1858-quite possibly on the 13th of that month-for its forthcoming expedition to South American waters.

The traditionally cordial relations between Paraguay and the United States had soured in the summer and autumn of 1854 when the American consul, Edward A. Hopkins, fell out of the favor of Paraguay's Permanent President, Carlos Antonio Lopez. Their growing animosity prompted the dictator to turn against the continuation of surveying operations-which he had previously heartily endorsed-then being conducted in the tributaries of the Rio de la Plata by the American Navy's side-wheel steamer, Water Witch.

The hostility reached a climax on 1 February 1855 when Paraguayan batteries at Itapiru-a brick fortress on the northern bank of the Upper Parana River-opened fire upon that small American warship, hitting her 10 times and killing her helmsman. Prolonged, but fruitless, efforts seeking redress through diplomatic measures ensued. Finally, on 9 September 1858, President James Buchanan turned the matter over to James B. Bowlin, a former congressman from Missouri, and sent him to Paraguay to obtain satisfaction.

To lend credibility and force to Bolin's demands, the President ordered the Navy to establish a force which could compel compliance. However, only a couple of sailing ships were then assigned to the Brazil station and few light-draft, naval steamers were available elsewhere. To fill this need, the Navy chartered seven steam-propelled merchant ships for the expedition. Among these vessels was M. W. C in which, like her sisters, had been chosen because of her ability to negotiate shallow, tortuous, and rapidly flowing, waters far from the sea.

The expedition-commanded by Flag Officer William B. Shubrick-departed New York on 17 October but, for the most part, its 19 ships proceeded southward independently. Under the command of Lt. William Ronckendorff, M. W. Chapin--the smallest of the vessels and the last to reach the mouth of the Rio de la Plata-arrived at Montevideo, Uruguay, on 29 December. The next day, all but two of the shallow-draft sh s began their ascent of the river toward Paraguay. Steam launches manned by volunteers from the deep-draft ships joined them for the voyage upriver. Upon reaching Rosario, Water Witch and Fulton left their companions behind and continued on to Asuncion with Bowlin and Shubrick. They reached the Paraguayan capital on 25 January 1859. A fortnight's negotiations-aided by the knowledge that the balance of Shubrick's force was nearby ready to launch offensive operations should such measures be needed-resolved the disputes to Bowlin's satisfaction, and the two American steamers headed downriver on 10 February. Meanwhile, M. W. Chapin and Metacomet had acted as dispatch boats maintain ing communications between the large ships at Montevideo and the smaller ones upstream.

Upon the successful completion of their mission to South America, the ships not assigned to the Brazil Squadron returned home where the Navy exercised its purchase option by buying all seven of the chartered steamers. No document giving the exact date of M. W. Chapin's transfer of title has been found but the sale probably took place on, or sometime soon after, 27 may 1859, the day of the ship's last log entry under her original name.

The first volumes of the steamer's logs under the name Anacostia-which she received upon becoming Navy property or soon thereafter-have been lost. In any case, we know that the vessel was assigned to the Washington Navy Yard-located on the north bank of the river which gave the ship her Navy name. She was still serving there as a tender when the election of Abraham Lincoln to the Presidency on 6 November 1860 precipitated the secession crisis and set the United States on an inexorable course toward civil war.

A strong air of expectancy in the National Capital is normal during the months between a President's election and his ensu- inauguration. But, in this instance, the withdrawal of cotton- states from the Union greatly intensified the customary disquiet and transmuted into it a deep and widespread anxiety concerning the safety of the city.

Washington's location on the river separating the Southern states of Maryland and Virginia prompted fears that Confederate sympathizers might attempt to prevent Lincoln's inauguration
8 January and try to take possession of the city. Thus, as early as au Janua uary 1861, the commandant of the Washington Nav Yard, Capt. Franklin Buchanan, warned Comdr. John A, Dahlgren, the head of the Bureau of Ordnance, that a mob might ". . . attempt to possess themselves of this yard between now and the 4th of March next for the pur pose of securing the arms and ammunition now in the armory and magazine, to be used in preventing the inauguration of Mr. Lincoln . . . ." To prepare to deal with that extremity, or with other similar emergencies which might arise, Anacostia-commanded by Lt. Thomas Scott Fillebrown-was ". . . kept in readiness . to receive on board the powder from the main magazine . Buchanan also stated that he would. . require all . . under my command to defend it [the yard] to the last extremity.' The apprehension of an impending attack continued to grow. On I February Buchanan issued a general order assigning the officers under his command various parts of the yard to defend. Lt, Fillebrown of Anacostia was given responsbility for fighting off anyone threatening the lower part of the yard."

Although the feared attacks did not occur when Lincoln took office, tension continued to grow in the weeks that followed and the tempo of ominous events accelerated after the surrender of Fort Sumter. On 15 April, Lincoln issued a proclamation declaring that an insurrection existed and calling forth ". . . the Militia of the several states of the Union . . ." to restore Federal authority. His action aroused bitter resentment along the border between the North and the South. Two days later, the Virginia State Convention voted to secede. في التاسع عشر. the President declared a blockade of the Confederate States. That same day, Secretary of the Navy, Gideon Welles-fearing that Virginians would capture the Norfolk Navy Yard-ordered Anacostia to receive on board incendiary material and explosives and to take them to Norfolk so that, if necessary, the commandant of the navy yard there might destroy all public property within his command to prevent its falling into t he hands of lawless persons. "

However, before Anacostia had finished taking on her highly combustible cargo, Pawnee returned from her futile relief expedition to Charleston Harbor. Since she was larger, that screw sloop was capable of carrying more cargo than Anacostia and, since her engines were far more powerful, she was better able to tow warships then under repair out of the threatened, and soonto-be-abandoned, Norfolk Navy Yard. Pawnee's advantages prompted Secretary of the Navy, Gideon Welles, to order her to go to Norfolk in place of Anacostia. The latter steamer quickly transferred her inflammable cargo and her pilot to the larger vessel which then sped to Hampton Roads.

Meanwhile, another crisis threatened immediate harm to the Union. In Baltimore on that same day, 19 April, a violently pro-Southern mob attacked the 6th Massachusetts Regiment as it was moving between railroad stations during its trip to Washington to defend the Federal Capital. This serious threat to lines of communications and supply linking Washington with the North by rail underscored the importance of keeping the Potomac open to Federal shipping.

As a result, Anacostia headed down the Potomac to learn of any obstruction which Confederates might have placed in the channel to look for signs of any Southern efforts to erect batteries along the banks of the river and, if possible, to destroy any fortifications discovered. To assist her in carrying out the latter mission, she embarked a guard of 20 marines before getting underway.

Since Fillebrown needed a pilot to descend the river below Cedar Point safely, he reversed course upon reaching that place, lest his ship run aground and fall into enemy hands. During her homeward passage, Anacostia escorted two vessels: the steamer Jerome carrying 144 barrels of gunpowder along with ". . . other stores for the Government . . ., -and ". . . a large schooner laden with cement and other matter for the United States Capitol" which was then being enlarged. Upon reaching Washington, Fillebrown re ported that he had found neither channel obstructions nor evidence of shore batteries. He went on to ask that ". . . at least one other responsible officer be ordered to this vessel as the constant and unremitting attention that is necessary to the proper execution of my orders is more than nature will stand. I have not laid myself down since Thursday [five days before] night." No records tell us whether or not Fillebrown received the needed help. In any case, Anacostia soon resumed her patrolling of the Potomac and stuck to the task through the early weeks of the war.

Anacostia would typicall depart the Washington Navy Yard and carefully observ e oth banks as she proceeded downstream. Occasionally, she ventured all the way to Point Lookout, Md. but usually reversed course before reaching the mouth of the Potomac and steamed back to the navy yar where she replenished her bunkers with coal and quickly began another cycle.

During one of his ship's reconnaissance runs downriver in midMay, Fillebrown learned from the side-wheeler Mount Vernon that Confederate forces had emplaced cannon at the mouth of Aquia Creek. Disturbed at this intelligence, he immediately headed Anacostia back to Washington to report the discovery.

The news presented Lincoln-already overburdened by many other highly dangerous problems-with an extremely exasperating dilemma. If he ordered Federal forces to attack the fortifications which were going up on the southern bank of the Potomac, he would assuredly offend many still loyal, but wavering, Virginians and would influence them to vote to withdraw from the Union in the forthcoming plebiscite on their state convention's ordinance of secession. On the other hand, if he did not move against the new batteries before they had been completed and strengthened, he would place Union use of the Potomac-and thus the National Capital and the whole Union cause-in grave jeopardy. Temporizing, the President decided to leave all Vir

ginia a territory-riverside uns notwithstanding-inviolate until

the people of that state spoken. For the time being, no action would be taken against t he ordnance threatening Washington's waterborne communication with the rest of the world.

To make matters worse, the riverside batteries were not the only hazards facing Union shipping on the Potomac. Southern agents had removed the buoys and other navigational aids from the river. To counter this threat, the Navy selected Lt. Thomas S. Phelps to make a new survey of the Potomac. As he carried out this work, Anacostia and Philadelphia shared the task of carrying him up- and downstream while he made the observations needed to prepare new charts showing permanent landmarks ashore-which could be neither moved nor removedrather than movable markers in the water. These new maps

made it possible for navigators to keep their vessels safely in the channel as they operated between Washington and Point Lookout.

The immunity from Federal attack at first enjoyed by Confederate forces in Virginia ended abruptly on 23 May, when the citizens of the Old Dominion overwhelmingly endorsed secession. After losing this critical plebescite, the Lincoln Government wasted no time in moving to check the growing threat to the National Capital from the south bank of the Potomac. That very night, troops left Washington and occupied Arlington and Alexandria. Some subsequent studies state that Anacostia joined Thomas Freeborn and Resolute in carrying the Union occupation forces to Alexandria and in covering their landings. However, no contemporary documents supporting her participation in the operation have been found. Moreover, it seems unlikely that Anacostia took part since she departed the Washington Navy Yard that morning and headed for the mouth of the Potomac to escort the steamer Sea Gull back to the capital. They arrived there on the night of the 27th.

Soon after reaching home, Anacostia welcomed on board Lt. Napoleon Collins who relieved Lt. Fillebrown in command. While she was at the navy yard, she also exchanged her Marine Corps guard for one composed of soldiers from the 71st New York Regiment.

Three days later, the steamer again moved downriver, first to Nanjemoy Creek to communicate with Comdr. James Harmon Ward, the commanding officer of the recently established Potomac Flotilla, and then to enforce the blockade of the Virginia shore further below. Anacostia met Thomas Freeborn, the flotilla's flagship, on the morning of 31 May, just as Ward was preparing to resume shelling the new Southern works at the mouth of Aquia Creek. During the bombardment, she added her guns to those of Freeborn and Resolute. At least two of Ana- shells exploded within the battery and did considerable material damage but, unaccountably, wounded no one.

Confederate counterbattery fire struck Ward's ships several times, but wounded only one man and did no serious material damage. That evening the Union steamers withdrew a few miles downstream where they were reinforced by Pawnee.

The next day, the Federal warships moved back upriver to a point just off the mouth of Aquia Creek and again opened fire. In compliance with Ward's orders, Anacostia and Resolute did not join in the cannonade, but remained just out of range of the Confederate artillery so that they would be ready to tow any of their consorts out of danger in the event one or both became disabled during the engagement. In the course of the five-hour action, many rounds from ashore did strike both Thomas Freeborn and Pawnee, causing Ward to return to Washington in the former for repairs and replenishment. Anacostia also headed back to the navy yard where she arrived on the evening of I June.

A few days later, while she was inspecting shipping in the Potomac, the steamer received orders sending her to Fort Monroe to relieve the tug, Young America, which needed repairs. She arrived in Hampton Roads on the 7th and served in that strategic harbor supporting the blockade through the first three weeks of August and then returned to Washington for yard work which she also needed.

When again ready for action, she resumed patrol duty on the Potomac. From time to time during the following months, the ship shelled Confederate forces along the Virginia shore. On 8 December 1861, she and Jacob Bell fired on Southern troop ps near Freestone Point. After the bombardment had driven off the Confederate soldiers, a party from the steamers landed there and burned down several buildings. Then, on 31 January 1862, Anacostia and Yankee engaged cannon at Cockpit Point, dismounting at least one Southern gun and silencing the battery. The ships returned to that place on 9 March-the day of the historic battle at Hampton Roads between Virginia, the raised and rebuilt Merrimack, and Monitor-but found the Southern positions deserted. Parties from the Union warship then landed and spiked the abandoned guns. Later that day, t he same raiders destroyed Confederate batteries at Evansport.

About this time, General McClellan was making final preparations for moving the Army of the Potomac from its positions in Northern Virginia to the tip of the peninsula formed by the James and York Rivers to launch a new drive toward Richmond from that quarter. Anacostia's next assignment took her back and forth between Washington and Hampton Roads on runs escorting Army transports carrying McCellan's troops to Fort Monroe for the impending campaign. When she had completed that duty, the ship turned her attention to reconnaissance work alon the lower western shore of the Chesapeake Bay in the Piankatank River Mobjack Bay and, especially, the York River which the Yankee Army was then using as its line of supply during its push up the peninsula. In response to a request f from McClellan". . . to annoy the enemy. . ."she shelled both Gloucester and Yorktown on the night of 15 and 16 April.

Following this action, Anacostia headed back up Chesapeake Bay and, on the 20th, assisted other vessels of the Potomac Flotilla in capturing the steamer Eureka in the Rappahannock River. She took another prize early in June when she caught the sloop Monitor while that Southern sailing ship was attempting to escape from the Piankatank. About this time, a party from Anacostia ventured several miles inland to recapture the reflectors which had been taken from one of the Chesapeake Bay light boats.

Late in June, General Robert E. Lee's Army of Northern Virginia turned back McClellan's thrust toward Richmond and forced the Union general to shift his base from the York to the James. The Union reverses on the peninsula prompted Washington to bring Major General Burnside's troops from the Carolinas to Northern Virginia where they could join Pope's Army in defending Washington. Anacostia in turn was ordered up the Rappahannock to keep in touch with Burnside. Burning wood for want of coal, she arrived at Fredericksburg on 14 July and remained there subject to Burnside's orders.

A month later, in response to intelligence from the general that clandestine lines of communication between Baltimore and Richmond passed through Port Royal, Va., some 35 miles below Fredericksburg, a party from Anacostia boarded the ferry at Cooper's Point and dropped downriver to that port. There, they arrested two groups of recruits going South from Maryland to join the Confederate Army. They also destroyed both the ferry that the Southerners used to cross the river and a number of other craft that were potentially useful to the Confederate cause. About a fortnight later, another party from Anacostia returned to Port Royal and captured another group of recruits and the officers who were in charge of them.

On the day Acting Master Nelson Provost, who had relieved Collins in command of Anacostia, reported the latter raid, Lee's army launched an offensive which routed Union troops in the Second Battle of Bull Run and seriously threatened Washington. As a result, Burnside asked Anacostia to return to the Potomac and wired Washington for more naval help. "I ought to have more gunboats here. It is an absolute necessity."

In response, Anacostia blew up the bridges across the Rappahannock, set fire to a sloop, and headed downstream from Fredericksburg. When she was still some 20 miles from the mouth of the Potomac, her engine broke down and, instead of taking station off the mouth of Aquia Creek, she had to go all the way upriver to Washington for repairs. The ensuing overhaul kept the ship inactive during the naval alert attendant upon the Battle of Antietam and through mid-October.

Upon the completion of this yard work, the steamer dropped downstream and took station off Piney Point, Md., where she could observe shipping entering and leaving the Potomac and could interrupt traffic across the river between Maryland and Virginia. In mid-November, Provost led a boat expedition to St. George's Island and captured several Southern smugglers, two canoes, and ". . . a quantity of contraband goods."

About a week later, the ship-accompanied by four other ships of the flotilla-returned to the Rappanhannock behind which Burnside, who had relieved McClellan in command of the Army of the Potomac, was assembling forces in a position to protect Washington while pushing toward Richmond. However, the low level of the tidal water slowed the Union gunboats' progress up that river and stopped their ascent at Port Royal before dawn on the 27th. At that point, the senior naval officer, Lt. Comdr. Edward P. McCrea reported to Burnside the arrival of his ships and asked for instructions. On the afternoon of 4 December, Southern field artillery opened fire on Anacostia and three other

Union ships, beginning a series of engagements which continued until Burnside's Army-which had crossed the Rappahannock on the 12th-was defeated in the Battle of Fredericksburg on the 13th.

Burnside's beaten troops retired eastward across the river on the night of the 14th and 15th. Nevertheless, Anacostia remained in the Rappahannock for more than a week thereafter, observing
the activities of Lee's troops. On the 23d, she stood downstream to return to the Potomac.

The steamer's subseq ient movements were somewhat less tied to Army operations. During the ensuing two and one-half years, she primarily plied the waters of the lower Potomac and its tributaries, occasionally leaving that river for brief missions which took her from its mouth south along the western shore of the Chesapeake and up the other streams which flow into that bay, especially the Rappahannock and the Piankatank Rivers.

On 28 December 1862, she captured the schooner Exchange in hi the Rappahannock. From time to time, parties from the s 'IF went ashore in Confederate territory and captured men, materie l, and equipment. For instance, acting on an intelligence report from the arm p arties from Anacostia and Currituck landed at Indian Creek a., on 3 April 1863 to find a large quantity of smuggled medical supplies. They arrived after the drugs had been shipped on to Richmond, but did manage to capture a large quantity of tobacco.

On other occasions, she gathered information for the Northern Army. This was the case during a trip up the Rappahannock with Dragon about a fortnight before the Battle of Chancellorsville.

Similar instances abound. Taken individually, these operations were, for the most part, of little significance. Yet, Anacostia's labors, combined with the countless like efforts of her sister ships in the Union Navy to exact a growing and enervating toll on the South's steadily shrinking ability to fight.

On 21 May, Anacostia, Currituck, and Satellite took the schooner Emily on the Rappahannock about 10 miles above Urbana. On I June, she helped to cover Kilpatrick's cavalry brigade as it crossed the Rappahannock. The next day, she and Primrose captured the sloop Flying Cloud. On 16 July in Herring Creek, Md., she took and destroyed a canoe and captured the men who had just crossed the Potomac in it to purchase goods needed by the South.

On 7 November 1864 near Aquia Creek, a party from Anacostia destroyed two wagons which had been used to convey blockade goods from that place to Fredericksburg. Two da ys later, another group of her sailors ascended Chopawamsic Creek where they burned the sloop Buckskin.

During the final months of the Civil War, Anacostia encountered steadily decreasing Southern activity. However, the fear and tension following Lincoln's assassination in mid-April gave increased purpose and excitement to her last weeks of duty as her crew remained alert for any conspirators who might attempt to escape down or across the Potomac.

Following the complete collapse of the Confederacy, the steamer was decommissioned at the Washington Navy Yard on 12 June 1865. She was sold at public auction there on 20 July 1865 to a Mr. Clyde and was redocumented as Alexandria on 26 December 1865. She subsequently served in the Chesapeake Bay area until destroyed by fire at City Point, Va., on 22 March 1868.


شاهد الفيديو: СССР в 1945-1953гг.


تعليقات:

  1. Husain

    أقترح عليك زيارة الموقع مع قدر كبير من المعلومات حول الموضوع الذي يثير اهتمامك.

  2. Motilar

    اشكرك على المعلومات.

  3. Abdul-Salam

    بيننا يتحدث ، في رأيي ، واضح. لا أرغب في تطوير هذا الموضوع.



اكتب رسالة